Saturday 9 June 2012

Beverages

So I need to keep myself hydrated and I haven't managed to find anything resembling squash so I'm gradually trying all the different drinks you get here.

This is iced gree tea.
It is disgusting.
Everything seems to come offered in a variety of being iced funnily enough. The cafe culture has a good hold of Kor5 tea it seems. But not as much as traditional food places.

I swear restaurants outnumber everything else by about five to one.


Now this, is latte green tea and is delicious but probably not very healthy. All the same, NOM

2 comments:

  1. When I was in London, all the asian restaurants were selling something called "Bubble Tea." It looked like carbonated iced tea with things floating in it.

    Still, iced tea is popular over there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen that yet but I also haven't been to Seoul yet.

      Delete