Thursday 2 August 2012

TEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEA

So we went back to this place in Insa-dong.

What I did was, I walked straight in the door and went straight to the tea samples. I have neither shame nor regret.

As far as tea shops goes it's pretty high class joint. I didn't investigate the class or the tea room though. (Another day though...)

I shopped for tea and inspected some lovely sets that sent me into hysterics of laughter. My god, it's lovely but why would I buy that instead of eating?

A girl came to help me shop and it was a little embarrassing becaue she kept giving me samples of dried tea to smell and it and I haven't a clue. (If it'd been a cup of tea though...)

She tried to sell me wedding tea and I gave her the eyebrow. I explained that it as a gift and if I sent that to my mother she would get the wrong idea altogether. XD

Another shop we popped into (and where I WILL go back) threw samples at us the minute we came in the door. It was 'five fruit' tea and was a little sweet but delicious. I don't normally like drinks like that but it was extremely good and very soothing. It's probably good for colds and sore throats.


So I did buy myself tea and a lovely thermos to bring it to school with. C:

Huzzah let the the tea festivities begin!

A grand tradition among my people.  >:3

No comments:

Post a Comment