Wednesday 25 July 2012

Text me, whatever.

So I returned from afternoon classes to find a delightful gift awaiting my return. I. E -My delivery had arrived early. C:

So after hapy squealing I tore the box to ribbons in order to investigate.






So I received - already set up- a Galaxy S III. To be perfectly honest I thought I was getting the SII but as there's precisely 2'000Won in difference I'm not too fussed.

It's really far too good for me though, I'm fumbling through each step of the way. D:


As for the plastic cover - everyone and their mother puts one on their phones. It's slightly scandalous NOT to protect your investment in such a way.


....................Plus my phone was delivered with one enclosed so I might as well us it no matter how much it "ruins the sleek lines of the design"


EDIT: [ For interest: Here is the relevant site. Apparantly I couldn't get a contract in store]

2 comments:

  1. Destroys the aesthetic feel! How can you ruin such beautiful industrial design like that! D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhhh~! I'm trying to fit in here!

      Besides, I paid for it, I'm going to look after it not admire it on a pedestal.

      Incidentally, the phone told me you had commented. I'm learning!! :D

      Delete