Friday 6 July 2012

Solution Involves a Bag and My Head

So this week amidst all the general malarkley that children evoke I had my picture taken and introduction taken for the website.

http://www.ybmivy.com/songdo

This is so the parents can check up on us and go "hmm, what crazy foreigner have they hired to teach my precious little dumpling?"

Unfortunately my photo is not very reassuring....in fact I kind of look like I've had a stroke. :C

I've had worse but that's not reassuring considering how often I've had to get pictures redone.

I've met parents though and they don't seem too worried so either they realise it's a terrible and pretty unfaithful photograph or they have faith in their childs Taekwondo skills.

2 comments:

  1. I can't find your photo through either of those links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps it's for the best. You'd make a smart comment and I'd have to hire someone to punch you...

      Did you look? *sigh* From the left. First drop down list, third down.

      Delete