Monday 23 July 2012

Blatant Bribery

So, although I haven't seen too much of it yet, gifts are a pretty big thing here. (My cultural education is being neglected!! Quick, someone give me something!!)



Eh, wait, erm thank you......................................?

Note the pretty packaging sitting on top of the report book I am industriously working on.

(Your child is a delight except for the unfortunate tendency to gnaw on the nearest visible appendage. Enclosed are the medical bills for all of their teachers and seatmates.)

U.C. Berkeley are one of my homeroom classes and the mother of *name censored to protect myself* sent in a gift for myself and Alex-Teacher (The Korean co-teacher)

It earned them my best 'Wait, what?' face for their troubles but still, a lovely gift is a lovely gift and much appreciated.


It's not, as many assumed, chocolates but instead a rather nice brand of fragance free, dermatologist SPF 50 Daily Uv Defense.

It's a good job Ben is gone. He simply would not appreciate it like I do. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment