Friday 9 November 2012

Weekly Trivia

The area is simply teeming with foreigners like myself so it's not surprising we eventually congregate in some shape or form.

To lure these elusive creatures alcohol is essential to the baiting of traps. Free entry and booze for the winners, losers and in-betweeners

Every Thursday (Well, almost) we head to Liquor Burger for miniburgers and to do epic battle in Trivia.

It's tradition to change our team name every single week and get ridiculously competitive.


Since it is a table quiz it goes with many of the usual affairs such as when the answers are read out and you either go:



Or



Despite our fluctuating membership we have an excellent track record - better than anyone else actually - for ranking high and winning a prize.

It seems I did not inherit the Finn gene for table quizzes but I'm not too bad. The week the picture round was girlbands is embarrassing though. I was writing and Steph turned to me and goes "Okay Aoife, Number X is....Oh, I guess you got them all."
I did, I am ashamed (This is the education my parents paid for), we were the only team to do that but it's irrelevant because we didn't win anyway. (Got the minibeers though!)

Helen and Karen are just a tad too awesome so I was thrilled this week that although we were obliged to split our team of eight in two I so got the best deal out of anyone.

First place baby!


In the front from left to right Eugene, myself, Helen and Karen. Behind  with the mock(?) fury Stephanie, Seth (Goddamn he looks chipper) and Katherine. Lucy was bathroom-bound.
The bounty was Jaegerbombs (which Eugene and I promptly gave away)

Not the only photo of our team on facebook but I don't have my eyes shut here.

As for this weeks name? Well, we had been to Noraebang beforehand....

No comments:

Post a Comment