Sunday 4 November 2012

All I do is eat

Today Stephanie and I went to make our hair sufficiently fabulous.


We then went for some vietnamese style food. (Naturally, it starts raining as soon as we exit the salon.)

We just had soup. I had a small bowl of hot chicken noodle soup (Pho ga). If that was a small soup I'm terrified to contemplate what a full meal consists of - far more than I could handle, that's for sure.

The meal comes with various garnishes to add to soup. You simply bung (Such an evocative word) them into the soup which is normally not completely cooked. The heat of the broth cooks the meat the rest of the way.
It's very tasty and just the thing for a chilly day like today.

What really had me all giddy though was the fact that the first thing they do when you walk in is plonk a fancy pot of tea in front of you.



Thank you, I will have all of that and more.

2 comments: