Wednesday 22 May 2013

The source of all my power

Look, some people are perfectly happy to go to class with just a board marker in their pocket, not me.
I go prepared. I have a weapons kit stocked with grenades and bribes.

Truth, I 'inherited' the basket from someone who was here before and I didn't bother buying a newer, shinier one, simply restocking the stationary and adding stickers.

The children give me gifts of stickers too and I just slap them on the surface.




Angry Birds, smiley faces, Pokemon, glow in the dark animals, Power Rangers, cars etc.


I have Reshiram and Zekrom, hah! (I had to take them away from any kid after a fight broke out.)


Yes, the handles are broken.
Yes, they were broken long before I got it.
No, the plastic rings are not a replacement handle - just an effort of boredom and surplus one day.

The cat is from Halloween decorations.


You can see princess stickers poking out of the basket.


You can't really get Ninjago - it would have made a lot of classes much easier if it was the case - but some children have their moms buy them the expensive bumper book from the bookstore.
They then proceed to give them to me.

It's admittedly grubby now but I will admit this much, the kids love this pink monstrosity.
(It'll probably hit the bin once I leave the school - hahahaha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment