Sunday 27 January 2013

Barbecue...................AGAIN

We cross the country and of course go straight for barbecue because that's how we roll.


We got a recommendation from our hostel and headed out in search of dinner.



It was differently from the place we go in Songdo. The grill had additional segments for one thing.
One side had oil poured in for extra cooking, which we promptly dumped things into. I can't remember but I think it was garlic.

The other side, they poured a mixture of egg and vegetables and left them there to go to perfection.


 The meat was also in much thicker slices. It took a good deal longer to cook. Still tasty. :)


The rice was very funny though. I twas like something I'd cook myself the way they simply bunged a fried egg on top of it.  Also tasty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment